What EVS is not
- occasional, unstructured, part-time volunteering
- an internship in an enterprise
- a paid job; it must not replace paid jobs
- a recreation or tourist activity
- a language course
- exploitation of a cheap workforce
- a period of study or vocational training abroad.
How much will it cost?
It’s free! There is no cost to the volunteer at any stage. Travel, accommodation, food and insurance are all covered by a European grant. You will even receive a small personal allowance each month.
Do I need any qualifications?
No. There are no qualification requirements. Basic language knowledge will help, but is not necessary.
How to become an EVS Volunteer through GYE?
Step1.GYE is an accredited Sending Organisation for EVS. In order to apply for an EVS placement abroad, you will need to contact with us. GYE will help prepare you for your EVS experience and will support you while you are abroad.
EVS project coordinator
More about EVS you can find here: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities-for-individuals/young-people/european-voluntary-service_en