- 1,2 kg flour
- 2 coups warm water
- pinch of salt
- 1 kg minced pork - beef
- 4 onions - chopped very small
- 2 teaspoons (tsp) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup beef broth / or water
- 1 kg sulguni cheese
1. We mix minced meat with chopped onion and we add spices. At the end we add the water or beef broth (as much as meat absorb water/broth) and mix thoroughly all
2. Wipe off the cheese on the grater
Mix the flour with the salt, then knead gradually adding hot water so that the cake was soft and flexible. The cake should give a fairly thin roll and stick with the chinkali.
Roil cake quite thick, and then cut out a glass circle, and each rolled thinly to a round cake. At the centre we put a tablespoon of filing and stick chinkali.
Salted water we need to boil. Chinkali cook for about 15-20 minutes.