17 Jan 2022

Nino Karanashvili ESC story from Poland

It is already third months of my voluntary work in Poland, Kwidzyn. Volunteering in the integrated kindergarten has become very familiar to me. Being involved in the work in the kindergarten is pleasant as well as stressful time after time. As much as educational studies is my profession and I love children, I take pleasure with working in the kindergarten.

In December, I made a presentation with 6 years old children about Georgian culture. They made Georgian flags and they got familiar with Georgian New Year traditions. Together with the other volunteers I had a wonderful chance to visit Wroclaw and Krakow during the Christmas holidays. These two wonderful cities amaze their visitors with their
architecture, lifestyle, museums, churches and different sightseeing. I had a pleasure to meet the New Year in Krakow and it was an amazing experience.


AKWEDUKT, my coordinating organization in Kwidzyn is absolutely supporting me to be more effective and involved in my work in the kindergarten, also they encourage every volunteer to participate in culture weeks, youth clubs, trainings and etc.

I have different ideas and plans to realize during next months. So, I hope with the hard work and cooperation, everything will be perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment