21 Jun 2019

Levani about his project in Romania!

Hi, I am Levani Shubitidze from Georgia. I did my EVS in Craiova, Romania. I participated in a blood donation campaign with a "Red Bracelet" group. 
https://www.facebook.com/redbracelet2club/
This experience has been amazing and unforgettable, I met so many talented, smart and open-minded people from different countries, we did together a very good job and also managed to enjoy our stay and have fun. We really lived like a small family. We traveled together around the country, also in Hungary.  Romanian people are very welcoming and I felt very comfortable there. This volunteering period is a great contribution to my future professional and personal life, I am returning to my country not only with stunning memories but also with better skills for life, new knowledge and most importantly, with big motivation to start a new better career. I am very thankful to the people who supported me before and during my volunteering time in this beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment