28 Jun 2019

Unlock the wold in Romania


My name is Giorgi Papashvili and i spent 5 month EVS in Romania. When I started my EVS, it was hard..  I was learning to be independent - how to survive by obtaining basic life skills, cooking, do some basic housework etc. 
At the beginning breaking the day routine was hard. After some time the situation was changing, for example my roommates moved to another flat and new people came. 
Active task implementation, and how without weekly parties, then the On Arrival Training which was so interesting, specially for me because I was alone from my country there. I met many people. I talked to many people and I learned many things.
This EVS was good for me, interesting and full of adventures. Camping in Romania was perfect. Thank you Valentine for the tent by the way. :)
Now I am back in Georgia. From here it is the same, but I realized that there I had more freedom..
I will remember my EVS in Romania. Thank you my hosting organisation - Asociatia EXPLORATOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment