12 Dec 2021

ESC Story from Poland

HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Khatia, 20 years old, student of Tbilisi State University, from Gori, Georgia. I’m going to share a little experience about project, which gave me chance to travel study and do something good for others. In the middle of the summer, I found a perfect project, which means: to study for free, to travel for free, meet new people from all over the world and help others who need my help. So I decided to take part in ESC’s project- 10 months in Poland, volunteering in kindergarten in Krakow.


My project starts in September. Volunteers from all over the world are divided in different kind of schools (special school, autism center) and kindergartens in Krakow.  I’m volunteering in kindergarten, with kids. I have kids of all ages (2-6). To be honest, it was hard in the beginning, but because of good teachers everything changed. They helped me to communicate with kids, because I don’t know Polish. But, after Polish classes, I learned some phrases and it is kind of pleasure to work with people, who have just a love.

Being in this project is the best challenge in my life. Every day is full of new relationships, new feelings and new possibility to do something productive for everyone. During this three month I met a lot of people, who want world to be better place for everyone and I am a part of this group.

 

And of course this is not just work. You can have a lot of fun and enjoyment within the project. On 5th of December was International Volunteers Day. We cooked our traditional foods, made a presentation about our countries and we celebrated this day by our own. 








I'm sure that after this project I will be better version of myself then in the beginning. I recommend this project to everyone, who think that, she/he is ready to take part in challenge, because it is really good adventure in everyone’s life.    

And thank ESC,  IBPolska and GYE, for this opportunity. 




1 comment:

  1. According to an international finance group, agriculture is a major source of livelihood throughout the world, especially for the majority of poor people living in rural areas in developing countries. A key challenge for the majority of these farmers is access to finance. Lack of access to finance is a key impediment to farmers in improving the efficiency of their productions and adopting better technologies. So, to have a better understanding about agricultural finance is a very important thing to the farmers or other people that may relate to it in their daily life. So that, after reading this artikel, we may have the understanding about the financial concepts and the practical applications of finance that is essential for anyone, especially the important managerial problems in agriculture that involve finance.
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for agricultural loans and other kinds of loans at the rate of 2%.

    ReplyDelete