1 Dec 2021

Mariam pipia's ESC story

Hello everyone, my name is Mariam, 18 years old student from Rustavi, Georgia, who's going to share her little experience from the story, which is taking part in one of the most beautiful and interesting city in Europe. In the summer after the end of first year of university, I decided to take part in ESC’s project and I found the best option for me - 10 month in Poland, volunteering in special school of krakow.

My project started in September. Volunteers from all over Europe are divided in different schools and kindergartens of Krakow. As I already mentioned, I'm volunteering in a special school of krakow, where students with special needs study. To be honest this school is little heaven in Poland, because of energetic, careful, lovely teachers who are in love with their job and students, who are also smart, lovely and super interesting. This school made me realize, that human abilities really have no limitations. I hope after the end of this project I’ll continue working in this field in Georgia.


With working in the school, this whole project is the best year of my life. Every day is full of new possibilities, new relationships, new feelings and crazy adventures. During these 3 month i meet the best people, who are trying to change the world for the better. Working and living with them gives me more energy and motivation to take part in these big changes. 




I’m sure after the end of this project, I'll be a totally different person, who’ll be ready for any kind of challenges, more determined, with more goals. Thank ESC and GYE for giving me this opportunity and I advise every young person to find projects which will be interesting for them and take part in them, Because ESC’s every project can be the best adventure of your life. 

                                                                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment