29 Nov 2021

ESC Story from Poland - Nino Karanashvili

Working as a volunteer in the integrated kindergarten in Poland is a big experience for me as a future teacher. Here I practice how to deal with different situations. I have a wonderful opportunity to be surrounded by small children and spend my time in the warm atmosphere. I provide Georgian and English lessons and help in the group activities. At the same time I improve my Polish language skills.

Meeting other volunteers from all over the world is the beginning of a new chapter in life. We share our cultural knowledge, help each other and have fun together.  

Volunteers make presentations in different villages or towns in Poland. We organize activities for the youngsters. The activities provide additional education and fun for young people. We come up with new ideas and fill ourselves and each other with positive vibes.




No comments:

Post a Comment