29 Jul 2012

Friends






I am here for two months. Damn fast for two months. During that time I met a lot of people have experienced a lot of experience, saw an incredibly beautiful countryside. At the moment I write this blog I can think of only remarks about the locals. Behavior, character, thoughts. Their thoughts I would like to know, perhaps as never before. I do not know what he thinks and what he meant. And that's the cultural difference. This difference must be especially respected. Otherwise you are lost and more or less doomed. It is important to figure out the difference. In Bohemia there is a pungent irony and sarcasm, so that we use. Including me. I am an expert on the pungent sarcasm. Sometimes I misunderstood. It depends on people. Georgians are stubborn, under any circumstances stand his ground and does not intend by its decision to compromise. Only they are right. On the other hand, I knew nicer and friendlier friends. They are incredibly hospitable and tries to do for you impossible. For me, absolutely amazing. Sloth is their favorite feature. But if you give them a little motivation, or just our presence among them, and their action knows no bounds. Then not keep wondering what they can devise. Thanks to conversation club along with Tomáš and Aoife got friends where it is clear that they believe you would do anything for you, nothing is a problem. These friends I remain at least until the end of my stay here, I'm absolutely sure. Over time, we gain more and more local partners, for which we can only be grateful. No matter the age. The important thing is a big heart. And definitely have a local. And this is something incredible for me. Already, I'm afraid to go home, for the moment, what I'm here, I got used to this approach. It is magical to watch. Being a part of them.
                                                                                                                                            Libuše

No comments:

Post a Comment