28 Feb 2018

See you soon Party to Jessica


Hey you! 6 months passed, this is my last week like a volunteer in Georgia (I stay one week more before I leave!)
My point of view doesn't change about Georgia, I love Georgia. I had time during 6 month to visit some places and for sure I will come back and see other places and also will meet people whom I know here.
I'm not ready to leave and go back in France, even I like my country it's better to be abroad and live other ways.
So After 6 months in Georgia, I realized that I really want to live abroad and meet lot of people! Also if I make a conclusion of my EVS here, it's was great even I had some difficulty but I things I grow up more, my English is better than it was before and I'm happy about my decision to do EVS,  it was one of my Greatest experiences.
Also during 6 months I had time to see and discovered 2 others Caucasus country Azerbaijan and Armenia, now I have 23 magnets (8 per country) for my mom and friends from 3 Caucasus country ... I know that crazy!
28 of February it's my Birthday and first time in my life I'm abroad and I will celebrate that correctly 😀!
If I miss Georgia? Yes, of course! I will miss a beautiful country! If I miss the foods? Of course, I will! How I can live without Khachapuri, Lobiani, Khinkali, Lavashi ect ...If I miss wine? Oh yes, I arrive here and I didn't like wine at all, I leave and I start to like Georgian wine that crazy! And of course I will also miss everyone I meet here, GYE team, the youngsters in the association, Friends from all over the world!
So that it for me! Georgia it's a good country, people are great, my EVS was great. I learnt so many things about myself and peoples. I will miss Georgia so much! 💜
It was Jessica! End of my stories here! Bye, see you in our World!






No comments:

Post a Comment