24 Apr 2020

My rainy days in Tallinn

My name is Juna Dzagania. I am a 24 years old.  I start my ESC project 2nd of  October 2019 in  Käo support center. They offer various welfare and care services adults with disabilities (severe cognitive/developmental and multiple disability). 
When I start my project it was first time, when I meet persons which have disability, and  it was hard, but slowly I get used to this situation. My working place I have freedom I can do any project or activities what I wanted. I made few project.
First was Georgian song. In my group was girl which can sing well I decided to learn for Her Georgia music “tetri cidan fifqi cviva” and  after few day’s we can sing this song together. We add this song in New-years concert and sing as my Working place  also different center in “juks”. It was one of the best feeling when I watched this girl How she sing Georgian song and how happy she was this time.
Next project was Georgian writing. Me and my client was  writing in Georgian alphabet some envelope and also once we made “welcome” in Georgian language, because we had Georgian guest and we put this Georgian welcome in main entrance.

Third was portrait project. Employees  me and client  paint each other. First when I had this idea worker was little unbelievable, but when we start everyone enjoy this process. We needed almost 3 week to finished this project but when we saw final result we was so happy and really don’t expected this result. And they decided to make gallery in main hall with this portrait, I made little description in Estonian and In Georgia language on each paint.
Also of course during Esc I learn how to cook. Mostly I cooked with client khachapuri, khinkali and e.t.c.

My free time I was able to learn so many new thing. For example yoga, latin american dance and Ice skating.
I meet here so many good persons and had unforgettable moment.

As everything this project also have struggle and was nostalgic because I missed my family but thank 21 century and internet. I had every  day  call to my family and friend and so many screenshot.
Also good thing was when i discover how i change, how many thing i learn, I developed.
Suddenly u realize u get used to everything rainy days, winter time short days, summer time long days, foreign language and country but now is time to go home. This is second hard part because u miss everything and everyone in your ESC country. Last but not least this is an opportunity which every one need to use. This words belong this girl which have Esc project during pandemic, but who cares i use all my possibility wan there was not pandemic and also use so many free time which i had because of pandemic. Use possibilities and carpe diem.




No comments:

Post a Comment