29 Apr 2020

"The Sun kids" project - Story from Latvia

Hello! I am Salome Zoidze, 22 years old, a volunteer from Batumi, Georgia.

In Latvia I arrived on 7th of February for the ESC project "The Sun kids". In this project I and children will explore more about nature, will learn more basics about physics, biology, chemistry. During this short time till today, I collected a lot of unforgettable emotions.
I’m working in PII "Saulīte" • Kindergarten "The Sun". I’m participating in one group aged 3-4 years. It is very interesting and special for me to work with children. They are very individual and different from each other, with contrasting interests and desires. Some of the children know Russian language - that helps me to communicate with them. In addition, I study Latvian and English languages, explore Latvia and its culture. I am happy, that I was chosen for this opportunity to participate in this project. With the help of this project, I can realize my skills and abilities. I wish you a lot of success and health.


No comments:

Post a Comment