25 Jan 2021

ESC Story from Poland - Irma Bolkvadze

Hello, my name is Irma Bolkvadze, I’m from Georgia and right now I’m doing my ESC volunteering project in Poland. 

My host organization is Stowarzyszenia Akwedukt an amazing place managed by incredible people, who always ready to support you anytime!

I do my project in the special school for kids with different disabilities, and so I help school students to improve their interpersonal and social communication skills there. It’s such an amazing place that gives me an opportunity to  share my knowledge and experiences, get to know different people, their culture and language.

I would also like to mention that we have amazingly caring, empathetic and friendly teachers at the school who are always ready to help. We all began to be an ‘European family’!

We all are different, having so many different life goals and experiences, and, however, we still found so many common things ground and fell in love with each other! Let this not finish!




No comments:

Post a Comment