23 Jan 2021

ESC story from Lithuania - Salome Kvitsiani

Gamarjoba, Hello, Labas. My name is Salome, I’m from Georgia and I’m volunteer in Lithuania. It has been already 5 months since my arrival to this country.

At the  beginning it was hard for me to live new country, with new people but I adapted everything very fast.  I always wanted to make myself new challenge, get to know new culture, new friends, so now I think that it is the best decision in my life to came here.

Lithuanian people are very nice and polite, they are always ready to support us if we have any problems. Also we have the greatest teachers in kindergarten. Here are also other volunteers, we are friends already, we share each other our country culture.

We are busy with different activities, I work with children and they are amazing, I make everything what I can do for them and they already learn little bit English.

That project helped me to learn more about myself,  how to live far from my country and family, and how to be  strong in difficult situations and how to solve problems without someone's help. Also I discovered different skills and hobbies in myself.

Finally I have very good experience from this project, I already discover and learn many things in this time and I have more 6 months for this. I got new great friends. This project is great opportunity to work with people from all over the world I have to tell thanks all of them who make this project. I think if someone have chance, they have to use that and try to be volunteer and to help others.



No comments:

Post a Comment