26 Mar 2021

ESC Story from Gdansk, Poland.

Hello, I am Salome Chochua, 22 years old. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and I’m planning to study educational sciences for Masters.

Now I am volunteering in Gdansk, Poland. I am participating in European Solidarity Corps project in Caritas. The project is developed in response to the needs of children and youth, who attend Caritas daycare center. I am here to support the project, to plan, implement and evaluate programme events, seminars and other national/international events, provide input and support with creative ideas for strategic development of the center. I take part in implementing outdoor, cultural and educational activities.

Gdansk truly is one of the most interesting and beautiful cities not only in Poland, but in whole Europe. With rich History, incredible, colorful architecture and the BEACH (most important thing for me).

I love experiencing new cultures, connecting with new, international people with common interests. I believe this project will help me to develop cultural awareness and open-mindedness. I’m sure I’ll gain enormous growth in confidence and independence, a sense of achievement, and will became aware of possibilities (both academic, career-related, and social).




No comments:

Post a Comment