29 Mar 2021

ESC Story from Poland.

Hello everybody! It’s been five months since I started volunteering in Suchowola, a beautiful small town in North Eastern Poland. The project that I’m a part of is mostly about ecology, zero waste and healthier life-style and throughout promoting it, along with working with an amazing team, I became more self-aware and sophisticated in the subject. I started noticing little things that lead to the bigger problem and what I can do personally to reduce the waste, carbon footprint etc.

In my town, I work with cultural center, which is responsible for the cultural events, workshops and projects that are going on here, so my main job is to offer assistance and other ideas which will lead to us sharing cultures, exchanging languages, form friendships and also distracting us from the hard times for the whole world. Which is why, for everybody’s safety, I’ve been working through my online platforms as well, sharing and communicating by content on social media is helping me to keep working and promoting.

I’ve also had a chance to make a presentation about Georgia in middle and high school, great opportunity to share where I come from and to introduce this country to those, who didn’t know about it before. And with Georgian dessert “Gozinaki” I contributed to the charity auction as well.


To sum up, I’ve had wonderful and life-changing five months, here’s to five more!






No comments:

Post a Comment