24 Mar 2021

ESC story from Romania

Buna! I am Nino Vibliani, 18 years old. I am studying at the Faculty of Business Administration, but for now, I have temporarily stopped studying because I have to rediscover myself and gain various life experiences. I am currently in Romania and together with local volunteers in my hometown, I am preparing various educational activities for the little ones who are going to the youth center.

A volunteer exchange visit primarily helps me to discover myself, a new environment, new people, and cultural diversity work well for me, make me feel like an independent person and that, I like it very much.

It is also very interesting to live in the same house with volunteers from different countries.  Different sense of humor, traditions, and different cultures, in general, make everyday life very interesting and at the same time raise your awareness.


Onest, city where I live, is full of courageous people who are ready to lend a helping hand at any time, it has helped me a lot in solving the problems that come with changing the environment. You will meet many old architectural buildings in the city itself, it creates an even more vintage environment and makes living here more interesting.



I am slowly leaving the comfort zone and I feel that this leads to positive results, new opportunities, and a new environment that help me to discover new or dormant talents in myself. I started my life from a new, clean sheet, I try to be active, and most importantly I do what gives me happiness.


I have not been here for a long time, but I am analyzing that I have changed my goals and now I am going to return to Georgia with larger plans. Realizing that I can do something important motivates me and makes me more eager to learn more and use those 7 months productively.

The center where I work is fully tailored for young people and minors. Working in a modern style environment is more efficient and at the same time comfortable for people of any age. I am happy to have taken this step and today I am where I am doing what I have always wanted to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment