23 Mar 2021

ESC story from Poland


Cześć! My name is Geno Kutashvili, I am originally from Akhalgori, Georgia but currently being in Poland as an ESC representative at the NGO Internationaler Bund Polska. In 2020 I graduated MA program of the Public Policy and Management school at the Corvinus University of Budapest. Before that, I was studying at the University of Georgia, and at the University of Lodz, Poland, where I got my BA degree in the field of Journalism. 

Volunteering is not a new thing for me, and I have always obliged myself to do some activities and tasks for free because I believe that helping each other is very important - especially now in the pandemic of Coronavirus. After I had seen   ESC project in Poland, I realized that this project was for me and immediately decided to apply for it, because it is the project where I can get a lot of knowledge and information about volunteering, where I can improve my skills and use my experiences. 

Poland is my favorite country because 4 years ago, it was the first country where I travelled and since that time, I have loved the country. Our culture and traditions are very close to each other and I consider it as a second home. 

Dziękuję Ci





No comments:

Post a Comment