5 Apr 2021

ESC story from Lithuania

Hello, my name is Sofi, I am from Georgia and I am working as a volunteer in Lithuania, Panevezys from November. Winter in Lithuania was very cold and dark, but I adapted and now I enjoy the project and spring.  At  first I was very confused and I was thinking  about participate but my sending coordinator helped me make the right decision and  nowadays  I think that it is the best decision in my life to came here. It’s very big experience of life. 

I graduated from university online, from Lithuania. I was studying psychology, so my volunteer service here is working with children with special needs. I worked like this in Georgia as well but here I have deepened my practical knowledge and I hope that this experience will help me both – in career and in life. 

Yes, I talk about life often, because I think this project teaches independent living in Europe, makes you stronger and more confident, which is very important. Another benefit is that you learn new thing every day from new friends who are from different countries and you learn all this in English of course.

Now, I have to go, because today I will receive a second dose of Pfizer vaccine. Good luck to you all.

With love from Lithuania 




No comments:

Post a Comment