1 Apr 2021

ESC story from Lithuania

It’s my 6th month here. It took kind of a long time to get to know all the teachers and kids well but right now everything is more simple and interesting than it was in the beginning of my project. 


From the first month I started to do a simple musical activities. Depending on children’s age the games are different. With the help of the teachers and tutors I’m teaching them musical notes, terminologies, the origin of musical instruments and the way they sound. I tried to teach them some English songs with the simple melody and lyrics and it went very well. Sometimes I’m using body percussion, which is the best way to feel the rhythms and it’s also very funny as well. 

We had a several presentation about Georgia (we even made a Khachapuri), Georgian nature, alphabet and calligraphy. We created a little book, where kids decorated the Georgian letters. Every week all of the groups have a new subject and their working around it. 

Besides the activities which I’m planning by my own I’m also mixing that subject with music as it’s possible and I think their learning process is becoming more interesting and exciting.




No comments:

Post a Comment