3 Apr 2021

ESC Story from Poland

Cześch! My name is Tamara. I’m 25 years old and  I live in capital of Georgia, Tbilisi. Now I’m a volunteer of European Solidarity Corps project in Kraków, Poland. Before this project I’ve tried myself in different studies and jobs. I’m always searching for new challenges in life. And here I am. I fell in love with Kraków during the very first week I arrived. Beautiful streets with amazing architecture and wonderful views. Everyday I’m meeting new people from all over the world so with Poland I’m exploring many other cultures, their traditions, humor, lifestyle and it’s an amazing experience for me.


As an ESC volunteer I’m supporting Zespół Szkół Specjalnych nr 11. I’m supporting children and teachers with their daily goods. Everyday we have different activities with different topics, like: music, little entertaining experiments, crafting, painting and so on. My school is like a huge family with amazing teachers and children. 


In our project we’re trying to build eco-friendly attitude and we’re working on Zero Waste idea. So we’re having online workshops and trainings about this subject and we’re cooperating with different local communities.


In our project we have amazing group of volunteers and living with them is wonderful and full of interesting moments. Despite the current pandemic situation we’re still motivated to do different activities and of course IB Polska stands with us. Very soon all of our volunteers we’re starting to make little challenges between our flats about Zero waste idea, like: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. 


As for now I’m very happy to be here and to have the opportunity make all this wonderful things with amazing people."







No comments:

Post a Comment