7 May 2020

Volunteering in Italy

Hello , I'm Gela Gotsiridze volunteering in Pergine Valsugana, Trento, Italy.
My receiving organization is Youth Orientated Organization.
Me and other volunteer are helping to educators to communicate, play and share experiences with young people who are  15-25 y.o. In Kairos the main objective is to provide young people with tools to express themselves, compare and enrich themselves within a vital, multicultural, inter generational environment, open to projects and ideas proposed by young people. I always try to communicate with youngsters in English , teach and help them to improve English language skills, sometimes we go with them to ice skating, for skiing in the mountains , have plans for camping and swimming in the nearby lake. 
The squad is really friendly and supportive, i have a lot of friends already from different countries. The project gave me a lot new experiences, learning Italian language, living in independent environment , having new friends , visiting beautiful places of Italy , try local and traditional foods , communicate with Italians and etc. 

I’m very thankful to GYE for giving me this opportunity,
this project opened a huge gate of chances and possibilities for my future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment