10 Dec 2018

Matthieu French volunteer: "Actually, I still can remember the first time I arrived in Georgia. Nana (EVS coordinator ) was waiting for me and  it was 4 a.m.  From the airport, we took a taxi to go to Rustavi where I gonna spend whole year. The day after, I met my 2 polish flatmates, they are nice persons and I have to live with them and get used to live with them. It was nice at the beginning when I met my coordinator, my flatmates, Aleks and plenty of youngsters in GYE office. I have done many things, for example participate in meetings, preparing the office for some events, teach French and Italian language, write some articles like I’m doing right now. I have been on-arrival training, where I met a lot of volunteers in kobuleti, where we have shared a lot of good moments. Then I became reporter and I do my best to do video editing as good as possible."




No comments:

Post a Comment