10 Dec 2018

The time passes extremely fast



Mariusz Polish Volunteer : "December has come, which means that my EVS adventure in Rustavi is coming to an end. Since October my life became more organized, as the new clubs started, I had to stick to specific timetable and be more organized. Moreover, the new volunteers have come, which gave new energy and ideas to our work and life. I was responsible for Russian club (as well as private classes with my flatmates, because they had a will to gain some basic Russian knowledge), Polish club, documentary movies’ club (my favorite one) and on-going work in GYE. We prepared few interesting events – Halloween, book exchange, clothes swap, Polish evening. 

Besides the GYE work my life mostly focused on Rustavi and Tbilisi, as the weather wasn’t good enough for me to travel anywhere. Time passed on meetings with friends in Tbilisi, spending time in Rustavi together with flatmates and enjoying the last moments of freedom in Georgia. Also, I participated in midterm meeting in Kobuleti, which was amazing possibility to meet old and new friends as well as reflect a bit about my volunteering experience and think a bit more about future plans. 

The time passes extremely fast, those 9 months were amazing, sometimes demanding, but full of new experiences, new travels, new friends and gave me great view on myself, my thoughts and my future plans. Thank you Georgia, thank you GYE and definitely it’s not the good bye forever!"






1 comment:

  1. Well done! Have you leart to distinguish Aleks and his twin brother?

    ReplyDelete